Saturday, September 12, 2009

So, you know I'm deep in cyberspace when. . .


I've gotten so far into social networking (facebook, twitter, blogs, etc.) that I actually stumbled upon a website handing out your "fairy name" randomly (based on your real name, supposedly). Now, I am an incredibly imaginative person (had an imaginary playmate as a girl -- she was really great for blaming my mishaps on!). So, I just had to try this out. Those who know me well -- does this little fairy sound like me?

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnfilter
She is a trouble maker.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen on midsummer's eve.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails